Landscape Pest Control Technician
As a lawn care professional you will be responsible to service customer lawns in your route as you apply fertilizer, treat weeds and perform other professional applications while ensuring amazing customer service.
- Pest Control Management
- Apply Fertilizer, treat weeds and perform other professional applications
- Professional Appearance
- Excellent Oral and Written communication Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment (Disciplined to work alone or well with others).
- Willing to become certified to apply pesticides
- Valid Drivers License and clean driving record.
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
- 1 year experience in pest control management