Responsible for cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds and maintains outside of building.
- Perform Groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow Lawn
- Trim and edge around walks, flower beds and walls.
- Apply Fertilizer to the ground to enhance growth.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Experience working on crews of up to 4 people
- A desire to grow within the company
- Irrigation installation and repair (A Plus)
- Basic knowledge of common ornamental plants and turfgrass
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto a trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
A minimum of one year of experience in landscaping maintenance, irrigation and /or turf care