As an Installation Foreman, you’ll manage on-site installation to ensure timely completion, high quality of service and cost-effective management.
You will supervise and troubleshoot common issues that arise on the job and assure the project is completed to expectations.
- Conduct weekly job site inspections
- Complete job site check list
- Installation of required material for Landscape/irrigation/site development
- Responsible for scheduling delivery of materials and equipment
- Responsible for crews production, quality control, and safety
- Assist in job scheduling
- Ensuring that all employees are attending the weekly tailgate meeting
- Confirming that all employees are operation safety at all times including reviewing potential traffic hazards; performing safety gear checks.
- Ability to manage crews
- Able to be certified in First Aid
- Effective Oral Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong Work Ethic
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
Minimum 3 years Commercial Landscape Maintenance Experience