Responsible for maintaining the irrigation equipment assigned to him or in a specific area. This equipment can include sprinklers, water lines, pumps, valves, etc.
- Monitor and test new installations; troubleshoot and repair problems and valve placements and overall operation of the irrigation system.
- Reliable and Dependable
- Valid Drivers License
- Good knowledge of trenches, multi-meters, wire locators, ditches and pipe sizing are also essential.
- Use Hand tools and Small equipment effectively
- Work 8 hours per day with applicable breaks x5 days
- Ability to work in extreme conditions- temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40lbs. (Mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto a trailer (Up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day.
- Along with supervisory skills and proactive manner, we require 1-3 years experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.